just click HERE to get them (You have to be already logged in to stardoll) ....you will be redirected to the Harajuku site....then go to stardoll....they will be in your suite...
HI! my name is Rina but you can call me RI. I'm 15 years old. i live in (georgia. town Tbilisi) and i am a huge fan of stardoll my nick name on stardoll is "irka195" so you can visit me anytime. the owner of stardoll Isobel is following me on Twitter and i also had a chance to twitter with her
she is very nice. i've never been a superstar because i don't have a VISA card. my mom does have it but I don't wanna make her spent her money on this she has other things to take care off
i really like helping out stardoll members to let them get free things
so I'm making this blog for all stardoll members who are searching for new and steel available free things
No comments:
Post a Comment